An easy broccoli soup to keep you warm during winter.
Servings: 4 people
- 2 Tbps. olive oil
- Chopped onions
- Crushed or chopped garlic
- 2-3 cups of milk (regular or skimmed)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chiles (optional)
- Saute onions and garlic in the olive oil. Can also add some chopped green chiles.
- Boil or steam broccoli in a little water and salt. Meanwhile, heat milk in microwave.
- Put everything in blender: cooked onions/garlic, broccoli, the warm milk, and some salt and pepper to taste. Can also add oregano or basil.
- Put soup back on the stove and heat it until it boils.